You Were Just A Star

The night sky tonight ,
looks so calm and kind ,
I pointed out to one by one ,
And in the glimpse of an eye there you are stood still and stand

The stars were shining so brightly , shiny
The sparkles of light it have shone across the galaxy
Never I thought that it was you since the begining
I dont know , if you were just a dream , or a true reality

You were a star ,
so far away from my reach ,
so up above ,
and so high up there ,
to hold me

The light that you shine brought colours to my province ,
The warmth that you had brought peace to my spirit  ,
The care that you potrayed makes me feel protected from any danger that exist

But
You were a star ,
you were there when it was night ,
But when the sun rise you began to dead ,
you were  just a star ,
who were there for me at midnight

Its irony
That when the sun starts to rise
The temperature started to be high
But my tears doesnt seems about to dry
I dont know how many piles of tears , I just cant deny

You were just a star ,
who looks so charming and enchanting as the night starts
But no you werent there why my day began to do its part

You were just a star ,
But you looks so perfect ,
Just your presence , your warmth and your love completed my night ,
But i cant deny that i have a lot of questions on this mind .

You were just a star ,
whom i wont be able to feel , nor touch
I was hesitated , should I leave and get you out of my sight ?
should I stay at home and locked myself up so that I cant see you tonight ?

You were just a star ,
But you were not like any star ,
I was afraid of losing ,
But i was wretched of having

You were not just a star ,
You should know ,
I want to leave ,
But my love for you was immeasurable and overmuch ♡

- Add -
( 20181227 , 0035 )

Comments

Popular Posts