That feeling

The rain falls so beautifully , showering the earth with it’s magnificiently charming droplets , left me adoring and admiring every single molecule without fail . Each time I see something embroided in an undescribable beauty ,  how effortlessly their being is , reminded me of you .  

People say that they like them better with their loved ones . Not a lie cause it’s true , because I like me better when I’m with you .

You said you wanted me to write a story of us , of us in the woods , just like Katniss and Gale who spent all their silently romantic times within the rawrity of the nature . You said that you wanted to take me exploring all the scyscrapers in those big cities , skiing recklessly on the top of the Rocky mountain . I said that if it’s with you , everything would be very good and romantic .

People has it that when someone has blindfoldedly fall in love , they had been drunk by the nature . The mixture of oxytocins , dopamine and serotonin has us both high up there , where time and space doesn't exist . Just us .

You said that you’ll be around for a long time . And I said it was the destiny who put everything in place like this . And I hope it will still be like this , untill the end of time . 

Comments

Popular Posts