Are We Out Of The Woods

Looking at it now
It was full of flowers and butterflies
The fragrance are everywhere
I was feeling this is paradise

The road is so long
How do I know what would be the next
That could stop us
All I could do is picking up this mess  

Are we out of the woods
Are we in the clear yet

You said you’d stop the world for me
Sweep me off my feet and take me home
This world was so black and white
We were screaming colours

Are we out of the woods
Are we in the clear yet

We mistakenly thought the tree was a monster
The shadows and storms keep blinding me
When are this going to come to an end
Give me a closure so that we see each other for real


P/S : I wrote this while listening to Out Of The Woods by Taylor Swift , as it goes by the title of this writing , where the song was about finding a way out from all of the mess in a relationship that a couple have . Taylor claimed that the most feeling that she has for her relationship at that time was anxiety , thinking about when all of this mess and chaos will come to an end , what’s next that will be in the way , as if she was looking for a way out from a thick woods in the middle of nowhere . I can see where Taylor is coming from , it was as if the relationship all goes into damage because of the intoxications that the surroundings put you into . It was fragile , full of worries and insecurities . Although apart of all of that , it doesn’t mean it was not special and extraordinary . The feelings all those came from a deep meaningful connections that we had with the other half , that would lead us to a place of fear of losing . Embracing this kind of relationship because it was meaningful in its fragility and vulnerability was a great thing to think of .


Comments

Popular Posts