A random thought of a fatigue mind

[17062108]
AT THIS MOMENT , I FREAKING HAVE 8 DAYS LEFT BEFORE PRO EXAM START . FREAK ITS 8 DAYS BRUH . IM NOT JOKING THIS IS THE SCARIEST COUNTDOWN IVE EVER FELT IN MY WHOLE HELL LIFE .

I AM TOO SCARED . I LITERALLY STILL DID NOT COVER ALL OF THE TOPICS YET !! ANATOMY !! DRUGS !! THOSE WILL KILL ME . KILL ME PHYSICALLY MENTALLY S*IT I JUST WANNA DIE .

*put aside the scared shitty side of me * now is the soft side of me writing :

I literally amm scared  to face pro  exam . I don’t have the confidence that I will remember EVERYTHING that I read . CERTAINLY NOT .

Sometimes , Im too tired . I was brought away into dreamland , entertaining my dumb fool ass saying that I need to rest from study , the overwhelming fatigue was lying me , saying that I had done good and enough prep for this hell big important godmother exam . you were fooled add !!!!!

I just have been listening to hobi’s song ‘daydream ‘ ; and this reminds me that I have to wake my ass up from this daydream .

I am so moved watching the bulletproof boys are evolving so much to a higher level in such a damn short period of 5 years (since their debut era) .. that left me thinking how hardworking and determined and discipline these boys are ; ( given by the evidence that we see today )

I believe that they are so serious in achieving what they want - plus the good good supportive system they have - the  fandom and company effort would be the additional points to how  they can be at where they are today .    

PLEASE FORGIVE MY UNORGANIZED AND UNPROPER WRITTEN THOUGHTS . 

I just want to write what I feel now since I don’t know if this thinking will still be in mind at post pro exam era .

SUMMARY : I just learned that youth like me are capable of achieving things beyond our own-built limitations beliefs . I learnt that we should not waste our youth age since this is the phase where a human can literally be at their maximum point in their life perfomance(y) -age(x) graph .

FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THESE UNRELATED UNSUITABLE UNPROPER WORDS THAT I USED . I just type out any words that crossed my mind without any second thoughts .

ADLINA , if you are reading this . READ THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN ! THIS IS ONE OF THE MASTERPIECE THOUGHTS THAT I HAVE BEEN CAME UP  WITH EVER SINCE I LEFT SCHOOL . ITS A PRECIOUS WRITING I THINK .

I hope this writing will leave you guys pondering of what I have been thinking of .

Xoxo . please pray I will pass pro , amin . 

Comments

Popular Posts