. • ☆ • .About Life . • ☆ • .

Sometimes
I feel like I don’t wanna open my eyes
I just wanted to sleep all day
Curled up in my warm hand-knitted cloth
Fantasizing in my own dream
I don’t wanna open my eyes

I hate this life
Why do I feel breathing was much easier when im into a deep sleep
Why do I suffocates as soon as I lift these eyelids

I just wanna live in dreams
Cuz it’s all made by me
I plan how I want it to be

At the end of my dream
I found a steep hill
Spread by a breathtaking view of blue water of the sea
I wanna jump
I wanna jump into it
I wanna let my soul free

But as soon as I did
My feet was anchored hardly by gravity
Oh
Please let me be like this
I don’t wanna wake up from this dream

The sun rays shone onto my room
I heard a heavy sigh  
At the end of the day
I told the denial-self of me
That I cant stay too long in dreams
I have to face this reality

Pain can be exchange into happiness
As if it was like a trade
I can do this
As I will slowly , offering my heart and soul to this bloody reality
I can do this
As dreams will guide me
I can do this
I will surely slowly breathing so I’ll not suffocating

I love me
I will never ever let anything hurt her
Anything harmful to her soul I will forbid
I will protect her soul with all my pride and dignity
I love me
Im going to give the best of me to this delicate lady
Cuz she deserve so much more than this
She deserve all the countless shining stars in this galaxy
I will surely love her soul and being
Give her the very best that I can be
Cuz I love her more than I love me
She deserve everything
Not a single tears she would shed I promise
Not a single wound that wont heal I believe
Cuz I love her
So much more than anything in this world
I love her
More than my heart and soul could offer
I love her
And I will love her
For eternity 

Comments

Popular Posts