Embracing the pain

[060718 , 1.01 am]
Bismillah .

Annyeongggggggggggg
Literally , when I posted this it means I had finished my very pre clinical professional exam yeay !!!!!!!!!!!!!only god knew how painful it is to go through that freaking 4 days it hurts so bad but alhamdulillah I am so glad that I made it . and esokk keluar result wohooo im hoping for the best for me and my friends inshaAllah <3 <3

I learnt something tho from my exams phase : embracing the pain .

Yeah man , life is a choice . we decide our our path aren’t we ?

I have to go through like 500+ topics for pro exam tu ? yeah betul . but I don’t have any choice , if I want to stay alive and be able to go to year 3 peacefully smoothly , I need to pass this pro . so kalau nak pass pro , what to do ? kena study la (of kos) . kena cover as much as I can out of 500sss topicss tu . subhanallah me myself pun tak tercapai akal . I still cant believe that I had gone through that phase (pro exam phase) . maha suci Allah . benarlah kekuatan segala yg baik tu semua dtg dari Dia .

Talking about embracing the pain , the pain of struggling in examinations - that is what I chose to . life is too short to complain (ceceh yeke ) , clock is ticking , and it will never stop . so if we are living in today , don’t wait for tommorow ; and don’t think of yesterday . wake up ! live your life today ! even if that day is so full of darkness and you are so done with it . so embrace them , embrace your current state of being . love yourself , your condition , your adversities , your hardships , your struggles , your pains , cuz that is life man . the rainbow and sunshine will not come out everyday , life is a process , where WE should learn from it . entah lah , I know its hard , even embracing the pain means you let the agonies overwhelmed you . lagilah painful . but still I think its okay to feel that , to feel hard and to go through while embracing it . we may thank that pain later . this is life .

So , by embracing this pain , we wont live in a state of denial . you get me ? its like when it hurts so bad we try to run away from that feeling and being so yeah that is denying . by living like this , we accept whatever comes in , indirectly , secara tak lansung , it help us grows .  

If you are having a hard time , embrace them . everything will end ; it just that we are the one who determine how we would end it .

I don’t have much words to say . may this benefit you ,

and me too . when im in need

Xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts