Heavens and Inspirations

[07072018 , 12.27 am]

Henlo !!!!!

How you guys doing ?? tonight I got some good news for meeeee . alhamdulillahhh I passed my pre clinical pro exam haritu !! subhanallahhhh <3 <3 <3

Okay guys , literally im in love with my state of being right now . ever since I got back home , every night , without fail , before go to bed , I will take a shower first (sebab panasss sgt tk tahan oi) , then getting ready for bed , setting my room temperature at 24℃, grab my phone , stream any videos on youtube , enjoy listening to songs that I fond of , watch jimin dancing gracefully in any performance , oh dear , don’t you feel like im in heaven (over kau jah) yeah Im so emotional about this and it is so true it feels like im in heaven <3 <3 I literally have no worries over anything related to diseasess , humans , anatomies etc etc etc .

I am so in love with this moment , I wish time would stop .

I am embracing this moment . this ‘me’ time is so precious that I often didn’t have any chance to do so when im in medic student mode .

Bila bangun pagi , the first thing that I would do is playing the piano lah . oh dear ! I want to live like this forever <3 :( now im learning a song from hyyh era kot if im not mistaken I.e butterfly .

Dear I will try to share it here some of the bts’s song lyrics that I find meaningful and deep to me .

How you guys doing ? I hope everything is just fine . remember if things get tough , look around you . if you were lucky enough , you may absorb the right energy and that vibe may change your life , change how you see your obstacles at the moment . so it may change you too :)

I don’t know why , if you guys feel sad right now , im sending out my love for you <3 . my heart is so overwhelmed with love and joy sometimes I feel I need to share this vibes too . seeing the boys just gave me such a virtue and positive aura that I feel so inspired seeing them succeed so bad at such so young age .

Yeah that is what I want to say , sometimes you can find inspirations around you . it just need you to see with your own mata hati and appreciate everything anything good that surrounds you so that you can learn and make it as an example .

Final advice : love yourself , be yourself . its a simple reminder but for me myself I find it hard to achieve a state of where I truly love myself . for me that is the ultimate happiness that one can achieve . love myself , love yourself .

xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts