Forever

To the boys I have loved ,
Thankyou , for showering me with your loves
Thankyou , for protecting me with all your warmth and comfort
Thankyou , for putting all my worries at ease

How could I say thanks to you in person
That you have really changed my life
That you really have made me happier
Since the first day I came into your life

This love grows stronger
As pain and tear follows
So did your love
The intertwines of these just form a beautiful constellation across the sky

I love you all so much
Little did you know that
Please stay , by me , forever .

The one who taught me to be strong
The one who taught me to be true to myself
The one who told me that its okay if I fall
The one who told me to stand strong and still
The one who took all my agonies away , from this world , so ugly .

Forever , will I walk by your side ,
Forever , am I ready to embark on another ride
Forever , these hands will never I let go .

The boys who I have loved ,
Then , now , and forever . 

Comments

Popular Posts