Speak from your heart

Life ,
Is a maze

Is all about me .
It was me the one who talk to myself
It was me the one who comforts myself
It was me the one who love myself
And it was me the one who forgives myself

Everywhere we go
Anything we had
Anyone we met
Everything , has been destined
The fact that you and I intersect at this point of our life,
Has been written in the book of our history

Everything that we had
Every hug that we shared
Every tears that we shed
Every moment that we spent
Has always been a good memory

But at till one point in this life
I have come to a realization
Epiphany hits me
That I was wrong
All over this time

Nature told me to always put myself first before anything else
Nature told me to always think of me first before putting someone else
Nature taught me that I am the center of my own universe
Nature showed me that I am the one I should love

Is this an act of selfish ?
No , this is an act of self centeredness 

Comments

Popular Posts