THE IMPORTANCE OF LIFE GOALS

Everybody has their own goals - in study , health , simpan duit , house chores , etc etc . Now I am 21 years old (literally lewls) . I remember my life back then in mrsm - if I want to survive in school , I need to set my own goals - so that I can be a good student there . I have to admit , my hardest phase of life as a mrsm student is at the end of form 4 & first semester of form 5 .

I was in the position of vice president of pembimbing rakan sebaya from second semester of 2013 - first semester of 2014 . My life was kinda upside down at that time . I have to juggle in between work and study . I was under a damn big pressure since my 1st semester cgpa was 3.94 and I am so determined to maintain that cgpa within that range . I really love both ; work and study . Becoming a prs was part of my ultimate goal when I was in form 3 (acah) because of the flexibility and beauty of the function of the group itself . I remember , being called for interview for bwp position at that time ( a teacher put my name on the potential candidate list ). knowing my own limits ; how far is my ability to deal with work and study concurrently , I decided not to attend the interview and applied for a prs position instead .

Lol panjangnya add … haha

Alhamdulillah , 2 semesters of life as a vp . I somehow failed to maintain my cgpa above 3.9 . I grad with a cgpa of 3.86 , as my study performance drop drastically in this period (2nd sem f4 - 1st sem f5) . But these are the things that I learnt along those way :

1. Set a list of goals daily .
After class , my mind would escape from what I leant in class . I go to ubk room to meet the counselor and discussed work thang with them . I only think about study in two times - class and prep class . my goal list help me to focus . my life was so teratur . bila kerja , kerja . bila study , study . fullstop .

2. Reset your goal
This one is penting . I didn’t realized this untill today . if you gets older , your life gets more boring . tak bosan ke hari hari belajar ? dari sekolah sampai universiti ? weh soryla aku boring huhu . I feel like a zombie . now studying is more like a beban to me (astaghfirullah) . this is fact :( . that is why re-studying and re-setting or maybe re-upgrading your goals is so worth it . develope/polish the competitive side of you . the world need us (cewwah huks) .

How do I find and set new goals ? . I don’t have any inspirations to set a new one

Actually this is my own suara hati (huhuh) . I don’t know . I think we can read lot (my favourite story that give me inspirations is sultan muhammad iv / al fateh ) , be more attentive to things around us , observe , feel and study . and I think the most important thing is that we have to is TRY to maintain a good relationship with our God ! ( sentap tak heh) ; which is seldom - I put effort into it .

Why izit so important ma to have these goals ?

It helps you to stay focus . to stay on track , and most importantly , it helps you to excel in life !  

Goodluck . may everyone who is struggling , dealing with life will finally see the end of the rainbow . goodluck to me and all of us -in upgrading our life from black and white into a world full of colours .

Love xoxo
  

Comments

Popular Posts