FIRST POST AS A MEDICAL STUDENT WOHOO

music backgroud : mirror - Justin Timberlake

HELLOOOOOOO ASSALAMUALAIKUMM !!!!!
its been soo long since the last time I wrote down on this blog ! omg !
hello guys how are you doing . now we re in 2018 did ya realize that ahahah . guysssss i misssssss writing sooo muchh . i miss the time where in english class i used to generate my brain to write down stories in the essays . 

now we re in 2018 . I am 21 years old now . maigad tuanya addddd . alhamdulillah , Im now in semester 4 , as a second year medical student here in UiTM Sungai Buloh . I think I dont write this just because i get bored or something . Yesterday , what made me feel want to write again i think is because of the things that made me reminded of my childhood days dulu dulu . 

Through my journey in medical school , I encountered a lot of systems in our body such as musculoskeletal, cardiovascular , respiratory , urinary , blood , brain , digestive system and currently is im in reproductive system module . 

Alhamdulillah . here i am in this reproductive module . i swear to god this is one of the most emotional module that i had encounter :( huks . This module gave me this one emotion where i feel so impressed with Allah swt ; the beauty that He has created within us . i remember reading a Physiology lecture : Physiology of Female Reproductive system - Pregnancy and Parturition . God ya allah reading the stages of labor pun dah buat aku lemah dah . I cam barely feel the pain that a mother has gone through just to deliver us into this dunya . aku nak nangis weiiiiiiii . rindu ibu :(

Secondly , i think i need to write because i just think i found myself back (cewah) . i found my enthusiasm in seeking the knowledge . i feel so passionate when i learnt about all the sexually transmitted disease , about how painful it is , realizing besarnya kuasa Tuhan betapa Allah itu melaknat hubungan sesama jenis ( men sex with men : MSM ) , multiple sexual partner , and left me breathless thinking how a mother is so fond of their child , even physiology prove it .

Maha suci Allah yang menciptakan kita sempurna sesempurnanya *cries*

Third , this june ( which is NEXT MONTH ) ,  im going to sit for my PROFESSIONAL PRE CLINICAL EXAM MASYAALLAHHH (im going to die  brb) doakan i guys . im so afraid that im not going to make it to next year . oh no its a no that i will fail this exam . aku taknak lah repeat again my second year study and BE WITH THE JUNIORS year 1 tahun ni OMG DENGAN BUDAK2 TEATER ( NANA AQIL SYIROL MADI ) omg ya allah guys doakan aku . i must make it through .

its already 2 am in the morning and i think i need to get some sleep actually . 

guys i need to plan my study and be really discipline with it.

doakann aku guys . Adlina , you can do this . WORK HARDER !!

xoxo

  

Comments

Popular Posts