. • ☆ • ━A Thing━ . • ☆ •

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The sun shone onto me
It was bright and sunny
I open my eyes and see
Oh , what a colourful world is ahead of me

I was walking
On top of these thorny alley
As I might and had pricked my sole on it
Life has never been soothingly kind to me
So I just keep walking as I leave a trail of blood behind me

Along the way of this bothersome field
I stumbled upon this thing
I bend a bit and picked it
The refreshing fragrance that it gives made me smile a little bit
‘’I will bring you home ‘’ I told it

Some people said that the thing had been cursed by a witch
Some said it was a blessing
I engulfed in my own self , not believing the first and the latter as they may just be a trick
I watch that thing grows beautifully , and I just had a moment of amazement in me

For some time
I did myself a reflective moment , between my own self and me
How my life curve I ve been plotting
At certain times
I just sit there , awing and enchanting
How such a physical creature being
Accomplishing millions of things as I had nothing that I can compare with

I watch it grows
I watch it blooms
I smell the fragrance as the wind blows
I fall for it in an instant of time with no further ado

I cherish every single day that I spent with
These walks now feels so lively
Intertwines , still with that deadly thorny thing

Now , along this journey , as I take a break and sit
I bumped into so many unexpected , unpredictable things
And all of them gave so much meanings to me
I am radiating these shy hidden side of me
I should have notice them earlier in me

I am so happy and free
As now I am not going to let my life flop , no I wont let it be
I am so happy that when people come and reach out their hand for me
All these love , undoubtedly will I cherish
Eventhough the physical of our being were seperated by the oceans spread across this world that we live in

Please walk by me
I will cherish each time , as we singing synchronizing with the melody ,
Walk with me
May both , all of us , bloom beautifully

  . • ☆ • .  . • ☆ •  .




Comments

Popular Posts