The girl with her stethoscope Part 5 [ The Final Chapter ]

“He Is Not Dead .
I cannot say, and I will not say . That he is dead. He is just away.
With a cheery smile, and a wave of the hand , 
He has wandered into an unknown land
And left us dreaming how very fair 
It needs must be, since he lingers there.
And you—oh you, who the wildest yearn . 
For an old-time step, and the glad return,
Think of him faring on, as dear . 
In the love of There as the love of Here.
Think of him still as the same. 
I say, He is not dead—he is just away.” 
― James Whitcomb Riley

The wind blew through my blue scarf . I watched amazingly at the sunset view . The sound of sea waves brought serene into my mind . I sat on a big grey rock at the beach . I was on leave for two weeks , and still under the psychiatrist supervision . Now , I can accept that Gale was gone . He really had gone . I kept the ring that he bought for me ; although Gale didn't had the chance to give it to me - or propose me to marry with him . The ring was magnificently beautiful . A delicate and feminine rose ring in sterling silver by Pandora , with flush-set shimmering cubic zirconia stones .  "Gale , I wished you every happiness , be safe wherever you are ," 

After that , I put on my earphones to both my ears . Then I played a song on my iPod mini ; the song was like this ;

That person is leaving 
He is leaving me
That person is far away 
He is far away from me
The tears won't stop
And even words are again failing me
It seems I can't do anything else except watch you leave like this

I am longing
I am longing for you 
I love you so much I could die
I want to see you
I want to see you so much
I have no confidence that I can let you go
I cannot let you go

Again , tears keep dripping down my face . But this time , I can make it through . I will . 
I wrote something on the sand and it read ; 


Gale , thank you for everything . I will remember you always . Always . Forever 
-Dr Prim❤ -





THE END





Comments

Popular Posts