.·:*¨༺ A Delicate Wish ༻¨*:·.

If you ask me about that time 
I can still , vividly remember , the very first day I saw you
As if we were calling each other
It was a quiet evening 
The wind , the leaves , all sang their song in harmony
You were opposite to me , calmly walking as if nothing happen

I can still picture that moment
We were about to pass each other 
Little did you know , my heart is storming inside 
A presence of you complete the evening
Little did you know

As what the world says 
I don’t know how to utter this
This feeling is getting messy 
I’m in a question
I’m in a state of looking for an answer

What is all these
Are all this a reality
Or am I the only one who is still sleeping
I’m in mess

Little did you know 
What changes have you brought to me
How many ups you have caused me
Little did you know
How I wish you know

I’m sick and fine
In this  
I’m tired and confused
I’m going nowhere
In this maze

Are we playing tug of war ?
Or is It just me who just keeps pulling                                    
All these while
I don’t know
I wish I know

Help me
No , I’m fine

I am fragile
If you knock this I will break
I am scared
I wish I won’t break

As much as you are happy to be with me
I’m much more happier to be with you
Happier than any heart could feel

I‘m good
Thinking of this
I won’t wish for a definite ending
An ending that I want it exactly to be
I’m just
Hoping that I’m good in any circumstance
Eventhough my life will be at stake

Tired and giving up
was the lyrics that I sing every night
But why didn’t I fade away
Am I that weak
Or Am I being too anticipated in this maze

Fatigue began to settle on me
This thought won’t get me out in any way
The answer is actually in me
It just me who still didn’t find it

I’m longing to be in heaven
To be with love
To live with love

I hate me for this feel
Can a heart not feel
I want it
To not feel

I’m sick and fine
You were still at the end of the song
So perfect and harmony

Stay like this
Here
Stay with me
I’m here

And I wish I won’t go anyway

-29th August , 2018-


Comments

Popular Posts