☆○o The Feeling o○☆

[June , 2015]
The sky , as usual portraits a feeling of calm and serenity .
It was painted so beautifully , azure baby blue, gently blended with lilac rosy orange ,
The streaks of fluffy woolly clouds , add perfection as the final touch ,
My heart is in a state of peace .

At time when I was alone ,
Left me thinking ,
Pondering about life ,
A human being ,
Who seems had been searching for answer to all his question ,
Who had been running for so long ,
But it seems like there’s no end

Lately I’ve been experiencing a state of feeling
Where everybody hates it
I literally feel so lost and weak
I was asking myself; where’re you going ?
Stood still , silence remain as the reply ,
Why is this happening ?
I wish I know

I am young , still young
Thinking of the future scared me
I don’t even know if I’m ready for it or not

This is life ,
Happiness demand sacrification as an exchange ,
A trade that will leave us bruise and scars ,

In the midst of searching ,
I’ve been wondering ,
If this path that I chose will ever lead me to the right place ,
If and only if ,
I can go to the future ,
And see what my life would be ,
That would be sufficient enough for me to adjust my present being

I wanted to live happily .
But happiness is not for free .
I must go through some pain ,
So that I can be happy for eternity .



Comments

Popular Posts