The juggler

[01082018 , 0101hrs]

A juggler

Isnt that is the correct word to describe us ? For me , yes it is . I would describe myself as a juggler . who is struggling to survive and breathe as she’s been walking along the road . have you ever , ever wonder , why is it so hard for us to feel happy ; I mean absolutely , profoundly happy doing what we do everyday ? istg I find it hard , as time goes by , life gets harder , and I kind of not interested to be a part of it anymore . but yeah , this is life man (lol I typed this while thinking of RM’s line in mic drop ‘live a life man’ shdhsjdsh) .

Lately , ive been into this kind of thinking on how to make myself happy and love all the things that I do everyday . tbh , I hate thinking that my sem break is going to end soon . I am so in love with my life right now ; “my temporary life?” . what I do is I would play piano all day , reading fictions on wattpad , writing , learning hanguk (sikit2 jelah lol) , and all stuffs . I am scared thinking that I will pursue my med study in year 3 . which I know that my life is going to be like hell .

Yahhh see . belum apa2 lagi ive already put a lot of negative thoughts into my future life .

Istg , im looking for ways for me to feel happy again in what I do everyday , especially in medicine .

I hate thinking this . I do

My head hurts . ouch

Little did we know , love is a such powerful force , that when it is inserted into life , it changes everything . the way we see our trials , the way we repond to them , the way we see them , the way we want something so badly , it differs with one with a soulless soul .

Love , literally could change our body system totally , be it mentally , physiologically etc . we get so focus wanting and aiming for that thing . being so discipline and stuffs .

As a life juggler , we choose , either be a juggler who JUST aimed so that all the balls wont fall ; or a juggler who aimed to perfecly juggles the ball in sync , beautifully , so that he won’t make a mistake even a bit . I mean yeah both have the same goals but they way they aprroached them is different . you get me ?

Love , could ascend us to another level of life .

I know what is love . But I don’t have an asnwer for this entry .

I don’t know why , even I don’t know myself

She , is in the midst of searching her long lost love . A love who have been embracing her life all these time . She missed it . now she have to find it again .



A/n : the second last paragraph tho shdhssjshd armys you get me ? shhhahha

Comments

Popular Posts