• ☆ • . True Love . • ☆ •

True Love .

The phrase is toyed with and thrown around so lightly in society so much wonder if people still know its meaning , its depth beyond its cliche’ nature .

It is so much more than what it is regarded to be . so much more than it is recognized to be .

True love is not defined to be something shallow and running skin deep . true love is so much more , that to an individual it can mean more than all the lost treasures buried in the sea , more than what is supposed to be the empyrean afterlife , love is the sharing of values and perspectives , true love is realizing that there’s a puzzle piece that completes your puzzle .

To me it means being by someone who is able to make my eyes light up brighter than an accumulation of all the nation’s christmas light . by someone who covers me when the night sky crumbles on top of us . by someone who I hold on to , ready to hold any of his burden on my own shoulders . by someone who makes me feel valued , while I happen to value them too .

To me , love is being a supportive person for you , you who I want to love and care for unconditionally , you who clutches me in your loving arms and holds me there tightly in times of despair .

True love is being able to overcome obstacles together , true love is having one’s arms open when the other needs warmth to run into . true love is sharing understanding .

I don’t know you personally , and you don’t know me at all , but you are just a hotspot of all the adoration I’ve ever felt in this world , and it makes me know that’s its only right to want to give you the same .

For those reasons and a running list of many more , a chilliad of years can’t wear out this love I have for you .

The true love I felt that bore fruit in my heart the moment I got to know you , the true love that ripens and blossoms more and more by the day , never a day left for it to rot away despite how far away my stars lies from yours .

Luckily we lie in the same galaxy and there’s a constellation that connects my heart to yours in ways I never could have known .

True love is exceeding all expectations without meeting prior superficial biases ,

True love to me is being In love with you .

  • ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

A/n : This is not my writing . I don't own any content posted on this entry . All credits of this writing goes to @jimyeork on instagram . I am just so enchanted and mesmerized by her writing and a sudden whisper lingering on my mind telling me to appreciate her writing and keep it somewhere so that one day I can look back onto this and remind myself how beautiful our souls are when one's heart is so incredibly enriched with love . I am so thankful for being able to meet someone like this , who have such a really pure heart and who is so devoted and so good in expressing her intensely rich and beautiful souls . 

this is the link to her instagram . she have such a lovely heart i love her sm https://www.instagram.com/jimyeork/?hl=en

Till we meet again bitches . may her writing could spark even a little shine and light into your heart during your darkest days . i love you all 

Comments

Popular Posts